blowin' in the wind.

Monday, July 9, 2012


It's storming outside.

I'm in a bad mood. I woke up really late and it threw off my whole day.

Katie and I spent the past twenty-four hours watching Blue Mountain State.

I'm currently eating lemon crisp flavored Newton's Fruit Thins and drinking blueberry flavored white tea.

Blueberry and lemon is one of the best flavor combinations ever.

Dark chocolate and raspberry is another great flavor combo.

Making a Dolly Parton Pandora station was one of my better ideas.

I don't really have a sense of style and I'm currently going through a phase of trying to figure it out. I'd say I have better taste in accessories than I do actual clothes. I think I'm going to start trying to keep my clothes simple and let bright and colorful accessories stand alone as statement pieces.

I might do another inspiration post soon.

This is just a rant post.

I'm going to finish doing laundry, work out, eat some summer fruit, and try to turn this unproductive day around.

No comments :

Post a Comment