photo session: stephanie.

Thursday, August 14, 2014



This is my beautiful friend Stephanie. We met on the set of our high school musical back when I was a Sophomore and she was a Senior. We've kept in touch ever since, and when we made plans to get together one last time before she goes back to school in Wilmington, and I go back to Asheville, she had the wonderful idea to do a little photo shoot. She suggested the idea a while ago, but schedules and life and my terrible forgetfulness got in the way and we never really got around to it.

But I'm so glad we did eventually. Stephanie is one of those incredibly kind and inspiring people who make you wonder how there could ever be any cruel people in the world. She's got a big heart, along with one of the most photogenic smiles I've ever seen, so this little photo shoot was a blast. I am beyond thankful for the practice, and I can't wait to get my hands on more opportunities like this. I desperately want to get back into photographing people and friends, because it really is my favorite thing.

No comments :

Post a Comment