breaking.

Sunday, March 10, 2013


I am home on Spring Break! I literally just finished a last couple of assignments for school an hour ago, so my doing-absolutely-nothing break officially starts now.
The weather is perfect. I arrived just in time for the warmer weather to finally hit. It was so nice today, I pranced around in a dress without a cardigan or leggings. Bare skin exposed to the sun feels so good. (My poor pale legs could use it, too!)

The pictures used in this post are just some things that made me smile when I paused to look at them.
I got that tealight holder over the summer from Target.
I laughed out of joy when I saw my kitty sleeping in the basket of warm laundry. It just makes me giddy.

This weekend I have been getting settled back into the flow of being home. This week, I should have plenty of free time to play catch up. Catching up on some blog posts that I have floating around in my drafts. Getting ahead with school work. Catching up with old friends. Doing some much needed sketching, journaling, and creative dumping. Catching up on various television shows like GIRLS and Kourtney and Kim take Miami(I know, I know. Trash TV. But hey, it's Spring Break! I'm young! Give me a break). 

No comments :

Post a Comment