we're in store for better days.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012



Prom was actually pretty great. The theme was "A Fair to Remember" and it really was.
First of all, I love the fair. So I was sold on the theme from the very start. Every September is filled with the excitement that the county fair brings to my heart.
Second of all, they served pigs-in-a-blanket. They served pigs-in-a-blanket. At my prom. I love the fair and I especially love pigs-in-a-blanket.
And third of all, it was the perfect drama-free high school night. I got to dance and laugh and sing with all the friends that I grew up with these past four years. My dress was perfect. I felt beautiful. Lonnie is a dork who can't take pictures seriously. Nor prom. Nor anything else. And his ridiculous red blazer also won us the "Most Like the Theme Award." What? Okay.


There were also lollipops, bubbles, glowsticks, slushies and a photo booth. I'd scan in the many photo booth  pictures we took, but they are currently in Lonnie's possession. Pictured above are all of the leftovers I managed to take home. A rubber duck for Katie. A lollipop that I stole out of anger when I thought someone stole my disposable camera off our table when in reality, Cole had it the whole time. My sparkly gold earrings. A yellow case of bubbles. A pair of purple sunglasses. And my corsage.

No comments :

Post a Comment