inspiration post no. 1

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

So really, this post should be titled "shit Lizzie is really into right now." But I figured the former is a more appropriate title choice. I'm in serious need of some inspiration and I felt like blogging. All images are linked to the sources I could find. Almost all of them are from my pinterest. Enjoy.

Pinned ImagePinned Image
coral/orange lipstick.
I am dying. I love love love these hues. I have to stop myself from buying a ridiculously colored lipstick because I'm very doubtful I could pull it off. I will simply continue to dream about it until I get the balls to give it a try.

Pinned Image Pinned Image
gold accents. goil foil. gold dipped anything.

nude nails. Another thing I'd like to give a try.

Pinned Image Pinned Image
this color scheme. It's basically like cream, dark blue-green, light blue-green, and this fantastic yellow/orange/green/ochre-y color which I can't really describe.

Pinned ImagePinned Image
big beachy, nautical bags.

Pinned Imagesuit yourself
floppy hats.

3191 Miles Apart
this blog. holy moly. I can't believe how much inspiration I can draw out of these two ladies. I think I've gone through and read every single post.

No comments :

Post a Comment