curing the winter blues.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013


Some little things making me smile:
1. A "Forget Me Not" coffee mug I got from a thrift store, and filling it with coffee as a pick-me-up on cold, windy afternoons.
2. Samoas. Girl Scout cookies in general. But mostly, Samoas.
3. The Chrysanthemums that Lonnie got me.

I am clearly looking forward to spring as I search the everyday for warm, sweet, and colorful things to get me by in these hardest days of winter.

I know my posts lately have been inconsistent and minorly slacking, but I promise I have a few "out of the dorm room" posts coming up. I've just entered into the Photography portion of my basic level art rotation class. At the same time, we are making the switch from Illustrator to Photoshop in my New Media course. I have been in a photo funk of sorts, so these two things could not have come at a better time.

No comments :

Post a Comment