one year.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013



Today marks one full year since I've had this blog! I'm pretty proud of myself for keeping up with it fairly well. I'd still like to post more regularly, but I'm happy enough with what this has turned into. I always look forward to posting, and that's what matters most to me. I am also thankful that this blog has become an excuse for me to take pictures. I find myself not wanting to pick up my camera and then stopping to think, "This would make a great post!" and changing my mind.

I love this blog more than my past blogs that I've kept. I feel like I'm finally old enough to blog without it sounding like a teenage girl's journal or looking like a myspace photo album. (eek...at least I hope!)
I'm also hoping that as 2013 continues, this blog will show more and more progress. I said it a couple posts back, but I'm very happy with where I am right now and the person I'm turning into. I'm at a point in both my life and my college career where I am so ready to be engulfed by a creative lifestyle, and I want to value this blog as an outlet to capture and reflect that transition.

Pictures above are my roommate's tulips that her boyfriend gave her for Valentine's Day. They are so beautiful, so I snapped a couple of quick pictures before they completely wilt away.

1 comment :

  1. I certainly appreciate this blog, so if nothing else, continue it for your father. It allows me to still be your dad watching from the periphery of paternal love without feeling like I am smothering you. I look forward to the pictures and your voice in words. Love you, Dad

    ReplyDelete