dorm sweet dorm.

Monday, August 19, 2013


This post is on the more personal side, but I wanted a chance to show my family and friends back home where I'm living right now. I moved into my single dorm room yesterday, and managed to get everything settled in fairly quickly. Things are far from perfect, but I'll be tweaking everything until it feels like home. I took these snapshots before decorating my bulletin board above my bed. I also have plans to turn the space above my bed into a gallery wall for photos and art. To say the space is small is an understatement, but it's all mine and it works for me.

3 comments :

  1. Looks really good, Liz. I like that it is yours and only yours so try to keep it looking neat and the space will always look bigger. I realize you get busy but it will help if you take the extra few minutes to keep it staged this way. I love you , Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great. I bet it is nice to have it all to yourself.
    Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye, but hopefully we will see each other during vacations. Study hard and play some too..... love you. Aunt Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad, it's so small that it will drive me crazy if it gets too messy, haha! I hear what you're saying though, and I will try to take some pride in it.

    Aunt Janet, thank you! I hate I didn't say goodbye either, but I'll be home soon enough. I love you.

    ReplyDelete