pinterest favorites.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013


....because it's been a while:
this unconventional portrait of a mother's children, because it's refreshing and different and fun, yet it captures the moment exactly the way it was intended to.
this sweet little bee ring, because I've recently become obsessed with all things bears/honey/bees, and between all of the bee-related jewelry out there, this delicate little ring is by far my favorite!
this coconut oil and honey hair mask by Stephanie Sterjovski, because I have been all about pampering myself lately whether it be a good foot soak or face mask. I also ADORE Stephanie's blog and have been browsing it nonstop lately to get some good fashion inspiration.
this lemon cookie recipe, because I love lemon-flavored sweets. That is all.
this print, because it's adorable, and I'm a fan of that phrase.
this shelf system, because it's a DIY(!!!), and it's clean, modern, bright, and super functional.

I guess I'm playing catch-up this week? A sort of half-assed kind of catch-up?
My heart's not really in 100% anything right now, because I am so far out of any sort of routine. I don't really feel the need to apologize for it, because I don't think it's a bad thing; it's just summertime and summertime is laid-back like that.
Tomorrow is actually my last day at my part-time summer job. Afterward, I'm heading straight to the beach for the weekend and then all of next week will be spent packing, shopping, actually catching up, and getting everything together to go back to school.

No comments :

Post a Comment