pinterest favorites: sugar and sparkles.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014



I have noticed that lately, I've been "girl-ing" things up. My dorm room, my wardrobe, my Tumblr, and my Pinterest are all feeling a little more pink and sparkly lately. I've become obsessed with blogs like The Glitter GuideCupcakes and Cashmere, and Stephanie Sterjovski.

I've always been a "girl's girl." Pink has never really been my favorite color, but anyone who knows me knows how important things like glitter, sweets, and makeup are to me. I think one of the main things I'm learning in my twenties is to embrace myself and my taste, no matter how crazy and gaudy it may be. ;) I'm learning to just have fun with my style, design, decor, and life.

Since I've been feeling so inspired by this new-found freedom, I decided to make a new whacked-out, fabulous, fun, and chic Pinterest board. So far, I'm really enjoying having a space to dump out inspiration and to Pin things that just make me smile. I think sometimes I take Pinterest a little too seriously by only pinning useful material, but Pinterest can really just be a great tool for inspiration and curating galleries of art and inspiration.

And I mean, come on, The Glitter Guide has a whole board dedicated to glitter(which I of course used for my own inspiration!). How fun is that?

No comments :

Post a Comment