shrimp and grits and surprises.

Sunday, February 16, 2014



So a while back, my dad, brother, and brother's girlfriend drove up to visit me. The plan was to get breakfast and then look at potential cars for me, because my family and I have been talking about getting me a car some time this year.

After a delicious breakfast at Early Girl Eatery, my dad parks next to this car in the student parking lot. He proceeds to look at it, asking me if I was interested in something like this. I obviously liked it, but I thought it was a student's because it had a UNCA plate already on it. He opens it to look at the interior and I freak out thinking he's breaking into someone else's unlocked car. After literally walking away and begging him to stop, he tells me the car is mine. Commence immediate tears of joy and laughter at my own stupidity. I seriously can't believe I fell for it, and I still can't believe the car is mine. 


It is so perfect, and I am so amazed and grateful that it's mine.
2010 Hyundai Accent Hatchback. Excuse the really quick picture of it, I think I was still in shock. Also, I am posting this about a month later because I wanted to have some better pictures taken of it, but we've had so much snow lately that I haven't really been that mobile, so this will have to do.
So far 2014 has really been my year. I am loving absolutely every minute of it, and I am so grateful for what has come my way and equally excited for what's ahead.

No comments :

Post a Comment