pinterest favorites.

Friday, April 25, 2014



Feeling bright, girly, and fresh this week.

I will be in the same dorm I've been in all this past year when I come back to school after summer break, so I've been fighting the itch to move all my furniture around and rearrange all my things. I'm seriously looking forward to having a fresh start. I've already filled a page in my sketchbook with ideas to make my old room feel completely new.

I also have plans to change around my bedroom at home a bit, just so I have a more "mature" space to come back to when I visit home. (that means goodbye orange walls!)

Because of these two things, I started a new Pinterest board, to collect inspiration solely for the places that are my own.

1 comment :

  1. We can start on your room after you get home. Love dad

    ReplyDelete