beachin' pt. 1.

Monday, June 30, 2014


Sharing the DSLR photos I took from my beach vacation a few weeks ago. We usually go every year to the beach to celebrate my grandmother and brother's birthday, a tradition we've been keeping up since he was born on her birthday 22 years ago. We stayed in a beautiful house super close to the beach, right across from the pier, and it was wonderful. The last time we stayed in a house like this was four years ago. My brother had just graduated high school. I was going into my junior year of high school, and my sister was about to start high school. This time around, my brother just graduated college, I'm going into my junior year of college, and my sister is about to start college. Time is a funny thing.

I have a ton of more photos from the trip besides these which I took on my iPhone and plan on sharing soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment