from the weekend.

Monday, September 1, 2014

Two of my girlfriends from high school came to visit me in Asheville, so this weekend was a nice and busy one. We managed to hit up pretty much every part of town worth exploring in just one day. Sometimes it's super nice to go to school in a heavily tourist populated place, because when friends and family visit I get to see the city through their eyes and fall in love all over again. We ate a lot of good food(I may or may not have went out of my way to get a frozen treat two nights in a row), shared a lot of laughs, and did as much damage as three girls can do while shopping(which, actually, is quite a lot of damage.)

In other news, I am dragging my feet on this Labor Day Monday because MY SCHOOL HAD CLASSES TODAY.
This is my official complaint.
I'm going to do laundry and take a nap.
Enjoy your holiday.

No comments :

Post a Comment