ain't no time like fair time.

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

My boyfriend has been working a lot lately, so to spend some time together and reconnect, he took me on a date to the Mountain State Fair.

Blogging about my obsession with county fairs is becoming a yearly tradition it seems, and looking back at the pictures I took from last year I'm shooting myself in the foot for not taking my DSLR and relying on lower quality iPhone pictures, because WOW what a difference. However with that being said, this year we managed to hit up the fair on the special day when they were offering a "pay 20 bucks, ride whatever you like" deal so I'm thankful for not having to have worried about the safety of my Canon while I rode rides.

It was a little cloudy this year, but luckily the rain held off and we stayed safe and dry. All in all, we had a great time and I look forward to going again next year. I also now feel inspired to drop the iPhone a little more often and pick up my DSLR camera in order to capture more memories like these as summer starts changing into fall.

No comments :

Post a Comment