pinterest favorites.

Monday, September 22, 2014



These September days are some of my absolute favorites. I especially find an extra bit of inspiration as I get dressed and dolled up for each day during this time of year. I love the endless possibilities of color combos and layers that these in-between kind of days provide. Simple blouses with tailored jeans. A statement necklace with a classic pair of flats. Blazers, cardigans, skirts, and dresses. Crisp clean fabrics paired with soft warm sweaters. A nautical navy blue contrasted against a rich warm gold. A carefree topknot bun paired with a sultry berry lip.

Yes, there is some kind of magic in the space where these two very different seasons collide. And I find as a woman of many facets, a lover of both modern and timeless, these in-between days are where I am the most comfortable.

No comments :

Post a Comment