cheers to three years.

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Lonnie and I have been together three years today. I wasn't sure how to compose a post for this life event without being super cheesy. I didn't even want to include the above triptych because how cliched are kissing pictures, right? But look at how little we were just three years ago! We were just kids. We still are. We didn't know what we were doing then, and although we have learned and grown exponentially within the past three years, we still don't have a clue what we're doing now half the time.

But all of that is okay with me, because there is absolutely no one else I'd rather figure out everything with. There is no one else I'd rather have spent the past three years of my life with. Things haven't always been easy, but they have always, always, always been worth it. I am so in love with the best friend I've ever had and every moment that realization hits me like a wrecking ball, I am filled with the utmost joy and gratitude. 


I have got to keep this post fairly short, otherwise I will find myself spilling out even more cheesy confessions. Therefore, I am ending with the certificate pictured above that I recieved on our 3 month-versary. I have now officially survived 3 years, and I want a damn trophy this time.

No comments :

Post a Comment