pinterest favorites: summer lovin'.

Saturday, June 1, 2013


this ombre dip-dye DIY, because it's such an easy and fun way to brighten up your wardrobe for summer.
this pool float, because it's so much fun and off-the-wall.
these frozen aloe vera bars, because I had some friends try them when I was back at school and saw that they work wonderfully. Also, it is so important to have some aloe vera on hand at these starting days of summer, because without a good base tan, sun burn is way more likely to happen. At least such has been the case with my experiences.
this salad, because I love fresh fruit and berries in my salad during warmer months.
this palm tree photo, because I love the way it feels sunny without being obvious.
this nail polish, because any type of coral is my go-to shade this time of year.
this coral necklace, because it's a fresh and modern take on a coastal feel.
this beauty inspiration, because when it comes to summer makeup, less is definitely more.
this citrus cake, because it looks so bright and yummy. Also, the natural colors of the fruits work together flawlessly.

It's June. It's summer. Summer is my thing. Summer is my favorite.

This is to pay homage to that end of school, summertime free feeling. Summer should feel fun and fresh and happy, and together these pins feel that way to me.

No comments :

Post a Comment