pinterest favorites.

Sunday, June 23, 2013


from this week:
this plate collection, because I love it when people make the bold choice to decorate their homes with unique, quirky pieces.
this quote, because I absolutely strive to live my life by this very mantra. I love this quote so much that I centered this week's Pinterest favorites around it.  
this photo of palm trees, because it feels so classic.
this mirror, because I am just absolutely obsessed with it. That's all I have to say about anything.
these summer legs, because this picture is so captivating to me.
these shoes, because I am loving a good pair of strappy heels right now.

This post is to make up for lost time. I've had a crazy work schedule these last couple of days, but things are starting to even out and my free time is freeing up a bit. 
I have pictures from my Charleston trip, I just have to go through them all before sharing them here. I also have a teeny special post planned for later this week. Hopefully the solstice will bring an end to my summer break from this blog. I miss posting as much as I love summer. Which is a lot.

No comments :

Post a Comment