updates + sneak peek.

Friday, June 14, 2013


I'm alive! I promise.

I have been busy working practically every night, editing pictures for my good friend Kevin's woodworking portfolio (how gorgeous are those rings? and that bowl is my favorite of his), working on a top secret 21st birthday project for my brother, and packing and preparing for a trip to Charleston to celebrate said birthday with the family.

And to top it all off, we had a massive severe thunderstorm swing by yesterday afternoon and were without power for about 5 hours (just in time for me to leave for work and come back home at the end of my shift. I'm extremely lucky sometimes.) The bad news, I came home last night to no cable or internet, and woke up this morning to the same thing. Which is why this post is just now being published instead of last night like I had originally planned.

Anyway, I could really use a vacation. Thank goodness we are leaving for South Carolina first thing tomorrow morning.

I will have more pictures when I come back later next week. I will also hopefully have Kevin's portfolio completed and ready to share by then as well.

No comments :

Post a Comment