september so far.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013


A sun-soaked feel-good, smell-good reminder on my windowsill.


Leftovers which were just as yummy the second time around. Lonnie and I went to this tiny place called Bandidos and it was the best Latin American food I've ever had.


My little orange moose I bought at Ikea tucked in a happy corner. Both my favorite color and my favorite animal. 


Drinking coffee in between classes to get through the day. Whether it be a couple cups of dark roast I brew in the maker I have in my room, or an iced cup from Starbucks, this is an almost daily ritual.


Finding a little section in my planner where I can list goals for every month. Keeping resolutions up year-round sounds like a wonderful thing to me.


Eating too much dark chocolate and being reminded that it's alright.

Just a quick update to say I'm settling in. My classes are proving to be more work than I thought, but after surviving last year's crazy schedule, I know I can handle it. I love where I live on campus and with that said, the girls I share my suite with. Sophomore year is all about doing my own thing, and I'm finding comfort in that. I'm super excited to be diving into my major, which is New Media. I'm really starting to feel like I'm learning the ropes to becoming a real designer.

No comments :

Post a Comment