pinterest favorites.

Thursday, September 26, 2013


from this week:
this living room, because it's totally my style and it feels both modern and cozy.
this quote, not because I agree with it(because I'm not 100% sure that I do), but because it's got me thinking, and I've had it in my head all week. Taste is relative, obviously, but I do believe it matters. It may be shallow belief, but I do think it's important in fields such as art and design to search around on things like Pinterest in order to find what speaks to you and, more importantly, think about why they speak to you in order to produce things equally as awesome.
this umbrella installation, because it's dreamy.
these cookies, because I have a weakness for gooey, chewy cookies and these look perfect.
this celine handbag, because it looks perfect for fall.
these nails, because they also look perfect for fall, and I'm feelin' it.

No comments :

Post a Comment