a fall hike.

Thursday, November 7, 2013


Finally getting around to sharing photos from the hike I took back in mid October. 
Most of these views were found after hiking a short trail that was right off of the Blue Ridge Parkway. The place is called Black Balsam Knob. I went with my school's Photo Club. The way we went was a pretty short hike, which was perfect for us because we could run around off the trail and take pictures when needed without falling too far behind. The mini hike was also perfectly timed because we went in the afternoon and got back to the cars in time to snap a few photos of the sunset on the way home. As a non-hiker, I really enjoyed it and can't wait to go back once it warms up again.

1 comment :

  1. Just fantastic shots, Liz. I know you get tired of me saying this but this a great example of what I mean about taking advantage of the area you live in now. So many people spend so much time and money to just do this. Sort of like Memaw never going to the beach even though she only lives 4 miles away. I will have to try out this trail this spring! Love you!

    ReplyDelete