pinterest favorites: all hallow's eve.

Thursday, October 31, 2013


this stoop, because it's amazing how just the repetition of the jack-o-lanterns produces such a dramatic effect. It's simple but absolutely crazy at the same time.
this fashion editorial, because it feels like October without screaming it.
these cookies, because they're a cute take on the classic pumpkin and ghost shapes.
these DIY glasses, because they make a cocktail look spooky without changing a single thing about the drink.
this photograph of an abandoned house, because it would make an awesome Halloween decoration as a print.
this table setting, because all black is both eerier and chicer than black and orange.
this family group costume, because it is perfect. Completely perfect.
this bloody french manicure, because I tried it last year and I still think it's the best Halloween-themed manicure I've seen.
these DIY ghost decorations, because I find that it can be hard to make Halloween decorations yourself without making them looking too cheesy, and Martha is an expert at it. You go, Martha.

Happy Halloween! Halloween is my ultimate, ultimate favorite. Since I've been away at college, I've been mourning the end of the Halloween parties I started throwing in high school(once I live in a place that isn't a dorm room, I will definitely be making them a tradition again!). This year some of my girlfriends are coming up, so we're all going to get dressed up and go out to see what kind of tricks and treats Asheville has to offer.

my Pinterest.

No comments :

Post a Comment