december blue.

Friday, December 6, 2013


Just a quick update to say that I'm surviving the end of the semester and finals(so far, somehow).

I turned in two major projects yesterday, I'm on track to turn in another on Monday, and my study times are all mapped out.

This semester has been a tiring one. It has been a trying one. I will be thankful when it's all over, just as I am thankful to have experienced it.

So far, I've actually amazed myself with everything that I have accomplished. I honestly didn't think I had this kind of work ethic and willpower in me. I'm proud of the kind of student that I have become, as well as the kind of worker I have become. I'm thankful for the amount of growth I've seen within myself these past couple of years, and I'm excited to see where that growth will carry me.

Top picture is from my last few hours of relaxation over Thanksgiving Break. Laying in bed, lighting candles, and catching up on Hart of Dixie.
Bottom picture is from the cloudy ride back to Asheville. The sun was setting and the clouds were hugging the mountains and it was absolutely beautiful.

2 comments :

  1. cloudy ride to Asheville looks really great! I have a very nice blog! Would you like to follow each other? I will be glad if you visit my blog. Have a wonderful day!
    Olga
    www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy you are pleased with your year. I have always been proud of the person and student you are. Can't wait to have you home for Christmas break. I hope you will do some cooking like you promised. I already baked gingersnap cookies and I am doing peppermint bark today! I will see you Tuesday night. Love Dad.

    ReplyDelete