leftover holiday sweets.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013


I know these are super late, but it's not quite New Years yet, so I'm going with it. It amazes me how quickly some of us are able to move from holiday to holiday. I personally enjoy taking my time easing in and out of each one. I also enjoy spending too much time laying in bed and not editing pictures until a week after I take them. ;)

I had a very cozy Christmas Eve at home. I made these eggnog cinnamon rolls, and I am so proud of myself. I don't really cook, so these were by far the most successful thing I've made in the kitchen. They were too, too good. Along with the cinnamon rolls, many Christmas cookies were made. I've been pretty pleased with the amount of time I've spent in the kitchen so far over Winter Break, and I hope cooking and baking is something I can start doing more of in 2014.

1 comment :

  1. The photo of the fireplace and tv is absolutely perfect to me. Great balance and just puts all of christmas at home instantly to me. I gotta have a copy of that.

    ReplyDelete