home.

Sunday, December 1, 2013



I'm home on Thanksgiving Break. I don't have to be back at school until Thursday, so I'm staying home a little longer than most.

Since being home, I have celebrated my birthday with my family. This includes eating a fantastic coconut cake my dad made and receiving my first new lens(!!!!!!!!). The lens is this one. These pictures are some test shots I took around the house. So far, I really love it.

I have also been eating (a lot), relaxing by the fire, shopping (and wishing), and spending time with family. I have not been preparing for finals. However, the next 3 days are completely dedicated to projects with deadlines that are swiftly approaching. It's surreal that this semester is already almost over. It's surreal how fast this year has flown. I am already looking forward to next semester and, more importantly, Winter Break(which starts just 6 days after I'm back at school on Thursday. Crazy.).

No comments :

Post a Comment