from the weekend.

Monday, May 19, 2014

I had the best time on Friday night seeing Jake Owen with an old friend from high school. Stephanie is seriously the sweetest, and the hour and a half drive to Greensboro and back was just enough time for us to catch up. The concert was awesome, and I was definitely impressed considering it was my first country music concert ever. To me, country music is just fun and carefree and that's exactly how I felt the whole time I was there. I have also always associated country music with summertime and seeing this song played live got me nothing but super pumped for the season ahead. The whole experience was a great way to kick off summer and remind myself that I'm working all the time so I can afford to do things like this more often and to soak up these days of gold.

No comments :

Post a Comment