pinterest favorites: exam week.

Friday, May 2, 2014


this super easy way to manage your to-do list without getting overwhelmed. Also, my bestie recommended this app to me, and it's super simple, easy to use, and helpful.
these super cute sweatpants, for the library, gym, and lounging.
these ways to recharge without coffee. (as much as I love coffee, drinking 5+ cups a day during exam week may not be the healthiest option.)
these stretches that make for a deep sleep, because SLEEP IS IMPORTANT GUYS, REMEMBER? Also, that pin includes 10 yoga poses you can do in bed. If you can do them in bed, you can do them in a 4x4 dorm room. 
this list of 50 ways to take a break. (Binge-watching Netflix didn't make the list. Weird.)
And last but not least, these tips for how to clean everything.
What no one tells you before you come to college is how not only are you going to be filled to the eyeballs with stress from exams, but ALSO during the Spring Semester Exam Week, you'll have to pack up your entire dorm room and clean the damn thing from top to bottom. It's definitely the worst week of the year. You'll definitely call your mom with things like "How do I get Hi-Ci Fruit Punch out of carpet?" and "What do I use to clean the mirrors and windows when I forget to buy Windex?" It's not fun, guys. Hopefully this pin answers some of those questions for you.

It's that time of year again, y'all! 
Here is last year's compilation of Pinterest Favorites for Exam Week.

Also, stop what you're doing right now and check out this website:

I haven't done the guided calming practice yet, because I get caught up and just stare at the beautiful scenes. The wildflower one is my fave. I wish I could just live in it forever.

my Pinterest.

2 comments :

  1. Look forward to seeing you next week. I do read your blog every day even though I don't comment in case you were wondering. Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes me happy to hear. I am trying to post more regularly(2-3 times a week), so hopefully I can keep it up! Love you too.

    ReplyDelete