taking a breather.

Thursday, May 8, 2014



Life has been so, so, so crazy these last few days. I went from exams to packing up my entire dorm room to moving all my things back home to a job interview and then finally to a working schedule in a matter of....about 3 days. My life is boxes and sore feet and tired eyes.

Back when I was still in Asheville finishing up exams(which feels like eons ago), I spent one of my last days walking around campus and shooting the blooms before they were all gone for good. I'm so glad I did. It was so nice to get out of the dorm room, breathe some fresh air, and take a minute out of my busy schedule to appreciate the fleeting springtime. Looking back on these photos lets me relive it all again and reminds me to take moments of peace for myself in the midst of all the craziness.

No comments :

Post a Comment