10 things.

Friday, May 15, 2015


10 things I'm thankful for this week:

  1. finding a dresser and not living completely out of boxes (this was one was pretty much EVERYTHING.)
  2. going home for Mother's Day weekend and spending a lot of quality time with family
  3. leftover pound cake that I made with my dad and took back to Asheville with me
  4. $3 cacti at CVS
  5. getting plenty of hours at work and not having to worry too much about making money
  6. realizing that the Walmart is Weaverville is WAY better than the one in Asheville and that the distance is pretty much the same(this is just a comfort I can't live without on my college student budget, even if I am currently making money)
  7. summer break and having actual free time that's not filled up with homework
  8. finding the perfect foundation that's full coverage yet super lightweight and doesn't wear off after a few hours. It pretty much meets all of my oily skin needs, and I'm super impressed.
  9. OPI polish in Cajun Shrimp(aka, my power shade)
  10. going to my school's gym in the summer cause it's never crowded, like ever.

No comments :

Post a Comment