how to be a better fucking person:

Monday, September 17, 2012

(a list by myself and for myself)
  1. get organized and stay on the ball.
  2. sweat every day.
  3. read more books.
  4. make a list of "good things" once a day.
  5. document everything: take pictures, journal, BLOG.
  6. drink more tea instead of coffee.
  7. work your wardrobe.
  8. listen to music that speaks to you.
  9. make art for yourself at least once a week.
  10. surround yourself with people who inspire you.
  11. spend more time outside.
  12. before reacting, understand.
  13. do what you love.
  14. "always be a first rate version of yourself instead of a second rate version of someone else."
  15. love your body and take care of it.

4 comments :

  1. Somehow, I have not seen this blog till today. Some of the pictures but not the whole thing. Spent most of this morning going over it and it almost overwhelmed me. My daughter is just so beautiful and special and ever thought and photo she shares makes me feel great to be alive. Not easy these days for this old man. I love you Lizzie and I am so happy for you and where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Daddy, this means a lot to me. I love you and appreciate your support so much. I miss you every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it okay to share your blog? We went to Janets to surprise your aunt Laura and she was asking about you. Just let me know...love dad

    ReplyDelete