the farmers market.

Saturday, September 15, 2012


We took a spontaneous trip to the Asheville farmers market, and it was the perfect day to do so. We bought so many wonderful things and I personally can't wait to go back for more. We also ate at this farm to table restaurant called "The Moose Cafe" and it was sooo amazing. The people were friendly and the food was good country cooking and the whole experience felt like home. Also, seeing all the early Autumn stuff at the market got me so excited for the season coming up! I'm still mourning the end of summer but I know that Autumn in Asheville is going to be so unlike any other I've experienced before.


Our haul includes:
bread and butter pickles, pumpkin butter, apple salsa, whole wheat sourdough bread, cinnamon raisin bread, trail mix and dried cranberries(Samm's stuff, not mine.), pumpkin spice whipped honey and a giant thing of peach cider(not pictured), grape tomatoes(again, Samm's. I hate tomatoes. also not pictured), and this great blanket I got for $12 to take out to the Quad and read books on nice days.
(also, please excuse our dorm room living, our kitchen is a sad thing, I know)

No comments :

Post a Comment