beneath the maple tree.

Friday, October 19, 2012


The maple trees in the quad have been turning and falling, and it is such a sight to see every day. It definitely makes walking to class a bit less dreadful.

Tomorrow, I will be attending the Lake Eden Arts Festival as a guest. I am beyond excited. I'm also feeling a  little nervous because I don't know what to expect, but I've been told so many good things about the festival that I'm trying not to worry too much. I'll be taking my camera, so hopefully I'll have time in between working to take photos. The location is supposedly gorgeous this time of year.

I'm also nervous because I've been really sick all week. I've had a terrible cold and it's just gotten worse. I went to the health center and the nurse told me the same things anyone will tell you about how to get rid of a cold: drink a lot of water and hot tea and get as much sleep as possible. So that's what I'll continue to do, and hopefully I'll feel well enough to enjoy the festival tomorrow.

2 comments :

  1. Sorry to hear you are so sick, hope you are better by now. Yes I love that orange-yellow! I am really into the leaves this year because they make me think of you! Love you! Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am feeling better now. I started to feel better yesterday. That's funny because they make me think of you just knowing that you'd love to see them here. Love you too.

    ReplyDelete