currently loving.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter. I cannot stress enough how much I love this stuff. It's perfect for my crazy lip color obsessions. I bought the Tutti Frutti color for summer, and I just bought the Candy Apple color for autumn.
These Harry Winston advertising campaigns by Laziz Hamani. Such a crazy idea. It's both hilarious and gorgeous.


These skirts from Ananya that I discovered through The Dainty Squid. I've been looking for a good, neutral skirt to wear over tights and leggings in the fall and winter with sweaters.

Copper accents in kitchens. I am so crazy about certain details in kitchens. I love glass, wood, white, and right now: copper.

 

Fleece-lined leggings from Anthropologie. I bought a pair and they are going to help me get through a more intense winter!
The Violet
And the fall issue of The Violet featuring Elise Blaha Cripe. This lady is so inspiring and this quarterly is fantastic. 

No comments :

Post a Comment