southbound for georgia.

Friday, October 26, 2012


Lonnie and I took a road trip to Georgia for a car show. I had about as much fun as a girl who does not give two shits for cars at a car show can have. But really, I love Georgia, and it was nice to escape to a slightly warmer place for a while. I am a very good passenger when it comes to car rides. I can sit in a car for hours just looking out the window and humming happily along to whatever music is playing. In this case, it was Southern Baptist Christian radio and then eventually (and thankfully) classic rock. And as much as I love being a passenger, Lonnie loves being a driver and does as well as I do in the car, so road trips for us are a good thing.

I took a few snapshots, mostly in the car, but let Lonnie handle my camera to take pictures of the cars. He thought I'd be impressed by his lens flare captures. I was.

No comments :

Post a Comment