a rush of blood to the head.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012


It is freezing here in Concord and as excited as I am, I'm equally terrified of going back to school at Asheville. I am going to die this winter. Everyone keeps saying that it's going to be a cold one this year.

In other news, being home this time around has been weird and not what I expected. It's been wonderful, though, let me stop myself before I sound misleading. I just stress out about coming home because I feel like there's so much to do and so little time. So I end up giving up, vegging out, watching TLC and cuddling with my dog (by the way, Breaking Amish is surprisingly wonderful. so entertaining). I guess there's really never enough time. I'm looking forward to Christmas this year more than ever. I'm so excited to have a month off of school to be home and surrounded by family and friends (and also a month away from mountain winter weather!).

Things start changing when the leaves do, and I'm hoping that will be a good thing this year. I'm excited about spending fall in a new city, especially in Asheville. Fall is definitely the most gorgeous of all in the mountains. I'm excited to head back to the farmer's market and go apple picking. I also really want to find a good pumpkin patch to go to. Halloween is so close and I'm doing everything I can to get in the spirit. I was lucky to be home in time to at least help with the decorations. Halloween is a big deal in my house. I make sure of that.


I was playing with self-portraits and only liked them in black and white but I decided to include them above anyway. After my age old 365 project, I don't take pictures of myself anymore and I'd like to have at least a new facebook profile picture every now and then. Nothing majorly fancy here, just enough to document myself as I age.

The rest of the images are from a trip Samm and I took downtown back in September. They're not my favorite pictures, but it was a good day and I wanted to include it.

1 comment :

  1. It was nice having you home. I look forward to some nice fall photos. Hopefully I can come visit soon. Love Dad

    ReplyDelete