thankful.

Saturday, November 24, 2012


I am thankful for:
  • cats
  • my family
  • my boyfriend and his wonderful grandparents who always make me feel at home
  • having Samm as my roommate this past semester
  • being able to go to college
  • the opportunity to live in Asheville
  • my camera
  • cheez-its
  • being born and raised in North Carolina
  • bojangles (see previous.)
  • my high school experience
  • pinterest

I am also thankful for this break.
I am thankful to be home and for home to really feel like home.
I am thankful for taking a break from the online world for a while.
I am thankful for the chance to unwind and take bubble baths and watch all of Gone with the Wind and eat too much of my dad's yummy pecan pie(whoops).
I am thankful for a wonderful 19th birthday, but I'll make another post on that later. For now, I'm going to enjoy what's left of my Thanksgiving break.

No comments :

Post a Comment