there's a darkness upon you that's flooded in light.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012


I was happy to have been able to come home to catch the last glimpse of Halloween. My parents kept the decorations up for me to see and it really made the holiday feel more "real." I burned so many candles because we can't have candles in our dorms. I caught up on American Horror Story: Asylum (soooo good!) and ate way too much Halloween candy. I'm so excited to come home again for Thanksgiving and especially again for winter break. I think I've said this before, but I really feel like the holidays are going to be extra special this year. 


My dad took me to the Renaissance Festival, and it couldn't have been better. The pictures I took weren't great by any means, but I love the Renaissance Festival. I love the fact that it takes place only in autumn. I love the bread bowls. I love how it smells like incense and turkey legs. I love the handmade and unique stuff you can buy. I love the sense of humor everyone who works the festival has. I love the magic. I love the spookiness. I love everything about it. Everything. I'm so glad I was able to make it this year, and I'm so glad I got to spend time with my dad.

No comments :

Post a Comment