renaissance.

Sunday, October 13, 2013


I talked about my love for the Renaissance Festival in the post I wrote after I went last year, so I won't go in to it again. Just know that I love it.

And actually, I didn't even expect to go this year, but it happened to be opening weekend when I was home for fall break, so I went with my brother, his girlfriend, and his best friend from high school, Blaker. It was unseasonably hot. I mean like HOT hot. Like summertime hot. Upon coming back to Asheville, I have been grateful for the traditional autumn-like temperatures we've been having so far.

Going home was good as always. I spent the entire time running around my hometown trying to catch up with old friends and spending time with family. The two day long break was not nearly long enough, though. Luckily for me, my school workload seems to be slowing down before it picks back up for finals, so I've been having some extra breathing room in my free time. (Literally room for breathing. WHEW.)

No comments :

Post a Comment