october so far.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013


Visiting the Thomas Wolfe Memorial House with my dad.


Lonnie and I went to a Hootenanny. This was technically back in late September, but I haven't gotten the chance to fit this photo in another post.


Taking a detour with my brother and grandmother to my aunt's house in Shelby. It was such a gorgeous day.


Flowers in front of The Moose Cafe, snapped this photo after taking my grandmother and my brother there for dinner. They loved it as much as I do. 


Spontaneous picnic beside the French Broad River with Lonnie.


Mini pumpkins I bought for my drawing class are now serving the purpose of my dorm room Halloween/autumn decorations.


I don't like candy corn, but I like these sugar pumpkins. A lot. Took a coffee break from a project and decided to buy these to nibble on because they were in the sandwich/coffee shop on campus.

No comments :

Post a Comment