pinterest favorites.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013


from this season:
this farmhouse, because it is hauntingly beautiful.
this pumpkin spice drip coffee, because it's a super simple way to get your pumpkin spice fix.
these carved pumpkins, because I'm in love with their glow.
this cozy look, because it looks effortless and comfy.
this lovely phrase, because when I'm walking around campus this time of year, I can feel it.
this nail color, because fall nail polish colors are my favorite nail polish colors.

Autumn hit hard here this past weekend. The air has become consistently crisp and cool. The maple leaves are showing off their reds and oranges. I spent Friday night watching both The Nightmare Before Christmas and Hocus Pocus while eating pumpkin ice cream from The Hop. And then I spent Saturday taking an afternoon hike off the Blue Ridge Parkway to see the leaves at their peak. Expect pictures from that trip sometime soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment