pinterest favorites: exam week.

Friday, May 3, 2013


these snacks, because they are the top 5 things you can eat to help relieve stress.
this pillow, because it's both a motivator and something to rest your head on after a long day.
this makeup tutorial, because it's quick, easy, and will hide those dark circles from late night study sessions.
this mug, because I think we can all use both the coffee and the nice little reminder. ;)
these pants to lounge around the dorm in, because they are cute AND comfy.
this nail color, because it lives by its name, "Power Clutch." It does not mess around. It's powerful and super chic.
these highlighter pencils, because they work better than regular ol' highlighters, are eco-friendly, and look way cuter in a pencil cup.
this reminder, because although it's been said many times, it can't be said enough.
these yoga poses, because they relieve headaches and tension in the shoulders and neck, which can be caused by staring at textbook for too long.

Nine instead of six this week, because with exam week, I know I could use all the help I can get.
Personally, I'm almost done with exams (only one left on Monday then I am outta here!), but I know of a few schools and students who just ended classes and haven't quite jumped into exams yet. Either way, these are not only good tricks to use in the coming week(s), but they also serve as a good reflection of tricks and tips that have helped me during my Freshman year. I've definitely learned a lot of good study/survival habits that I can take with me the next three years.

my Pinterest.

No comments :

Post a Comment