10 things.

Friday, August 28, 2015


  1. hauling ASS this past week. I'm on such a huge back-to-school kick that I've been knocking out my to-do list like it's nothing. Granted, they are full of things like "sketch a canvas to prepare for painting, go to Target for pretty folders and mascara, and shoot an entire roll of film," but still, I'm pretty impressed with how hard I've been working. And even though it's really hard work, I've truly missed creating daily and being busy.
  2. on that note, in my Photography class this week, we processed our film into negatives. This week, we'll actually be developing it into prints, but processing the film itself was so much fun. It was super tricky but so rewarding to see a full sheet of negatives I've taken and processed all by myself.
  3. girls night out to say goodbye to our lovely friend Emma, who left for Spain today
  4. on that note, my first moscow mule was consumed outside at The Southern in downtown Asheville underneath twinkle lights on a cool summer night (did I do that one right?? I feel like I did)
  5. I only had to buy 4 colors for my painting class, and the professor provided us with 6! YAY free paint!
  6. my friend Brandon turned 21 and all of our friends went out to celebrate and fun times were had. Yay college!
  7. my only real homework to do this week is to color in half of a painting which consists of geometric shapes that I've already sketched out, so basically it's like adult coloring. I'm pumped.
  8. despite my super hectic schedule, I accomplished my goal of working out 3 times this week
  9. our new roommate Laura loved our other roommate's snakes so much, she bought a baby one. YAY BABY SNAKES!
  10. after seeing the Halloween decorations at Michael's, the pumpkin donuts at Dunkin, and all of our gorgeous sweaters and wine-colored handbags at work, I am getting really excited for the fall, which is making the end of summer much sweeter than bittersweet.

No comments :

Post a Comment