moodboard monday.

Monday, August 24, 2015


I gave myself a week off from the blog last week to settle into my new routine now that school has started. So far, I'm feeling super inspired by the creative courses I'm taking, especially my black-and-white photography class, where my homework was simply to go out and shoot a whole roll of film in order to get to know our cameras better.
This semester, I really want to focus on just doing the work and not stressing too much about the things I can't control. I've been hauling ass all week trying to stay on top of my classes along with working part time, and the feeling I'm getting now is way more rewarding than the one that I've gotten after sitting on my couch and watching Netflix all summer. Right now, I'm trying to not focus too much on the overwhelming amount of work I'll be doing this semester, but instead to focus on how good it feels to pump out good work week after week. The days spent creating, brainstorming, planning, exercising, and becoming are the days I want to fill up my weeks from here on out.

1 comment :

  1. Can't wait to see black and white photos. Is this using the first camera I bought you?

    ReplyDelete