moodboard monday.

Monday, August 31, 2015


This week, I'm really focused on powering through assignments and projects without letting the stress get to me. I'm off to a good start, and I don't want to ruin my progress by falling into a slump as soon as the weather cools down. It's already starting to feel like early fall here, and I'm taking it all in and admiring the way things are changing, instead of freaking out about time moving so fast and winter arriving so quickly.

I'm on my way to the studio to work on a painting project, and I'm already falling back in love with color again. I spot lovely schemes everywhere I go, and I'm looking for more ways I can bring color into my life. Painting is #1 on that list, and getting back into the flow of art deadlines feels more natural to me than anything else. I'm looking forward to upcoming assignments instead of dreading them.

No comments :

Post a Comment