moodboard monday.

Monday, September 7, 2015


Today is the first day I've had off from school for Labor Day since I've been at college. Not only that, but it's also the first day I've had off from both work and school since Senior Year has started. With that being said, I had a massive list of things to get done today and accomplished maybe half of them, at best. I have plenty of time to buckle down and get shit done tomorrow (and every other day this week), so I'm trying not to beat myself up about it and instead just enjoy the official last day of summer.

I went out to dinner with friends for a Bulldog Nation meeting, and now I'm about to curl on the couch with the last little bit of rosé I have in the fridge as I gather photo references, color schemes, and inspiration for a few upcoming projects I have going on in the hopes that I can accomplish more from my to-do list. Creative work is really so time consuming from the planning process to the end result, and even though I didn't get a ton of actual work done today, I want to at least go to bed feeling good and inspired by the work week ahead instead of dreading it.

2 comments :

  1. Glad you were busy, felt guilty I did not come down and visit with you. Michael was in town so wanted to visit with him a few hours. love dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fine, Dad, I understand. Love you!

    ReplyDelete