moodboard monday.

Monday, September 14, 2015


Waking up first thing on a Monday morning with a terrible cold led to a day that was not nearly as productive as it should've been. I skipped my morning class to take pictures for photo and made a few collages for an upcoming painting assignment. I made it to my afternoon class because it was super important, but after that, I gave up and landed on the couch where I've been pretty much all night. 

I'm facing a pretty busy week ahead, so I'm trying not to let the poor timing of this cold get the better of me. Instead, I'm trying to take it as a sign to slow down, eat some soup, and drink some tea. I've been working extremely hard between work and school, so I'm not going to argue with my body's plea to take some time out of my busy schedule to take care of myself.

1 comment :

  1. Hope you get to feeling better...take care of yourself, love, Dad

    ReplyDelete