10 things.

Saturday, September 5, 2015

10 things I'm thankful for this week:
  1. OPI polish in You Don't Know Jacques, the perfect into to fall color
  2. seeing the sun set over the mountains on my way home from the gym
  3. quality time with Lonnie, who started a new serving job at Altamont Brewery  in West Asheville
  4. a super sale at my work, and buying a cute maxi dress for only $10!
  5. Hit Record with Joseph Gordon-Levitt on Netflix (it's so freaking inspiring to a creative like me, especially since most of the work is New Media type of stuff. I highly recommend if you haven't seen it yet to check out an episode.)
  6. getting back into painting projects, even if I am so rusty it makes me sad
  7. DEVELOPING MY FIRST PHOTOS EVER BY MYSELF YAY
  8. the dude at Moe's put an extra side of queso in the bag
  9. catching up with my little sister over the phone, it feels so good to be friends now instead of just siblings 
  10. September weather is seriously THE BEST and I've been wearing dresses pretty much every single day

No comments :

Post a Comment