10 things.

Friday, April 10, 2015


10 things I'm thankful for this week:
  1. relaunching this blog!
  2. real spring weather
  3. getting back in the gym and sweating out stress almost every day this week
  4. Trader Joe's coconut green tea
  5. FINALLY finishing the rough draft of a paper that I never thought would get done
  6. texts from my bestie, Whitney
  7. finding out that I won Charmer of the Month for March at my part time job at Charming Charlie's
  8. finally finishing the entire series of Gilmore Girls on Netflix (I put this one off because I thought it would make me sad, instead it made my heart swell ten times in size. SO GOOD! also, does anyone else procrastinate watching the finale of a good series because they don't want it to end, or is that just me?)
  9. the key to Lonnie's place that he surprised me with
  10. the magic that I always find within myself when I run head first towards hard work instead of running away from it (or worse, stressing about it)

No comments :

Post a Comment